Diversity contributes to individual development and collective performance. It is a strength that we value.
We promote gender equality through a global diversity policy, quantitative objectives set by Top Management, human resources processes that consider the importance of diversity (recruitment, performance evaluation, development and coaching), agreements and charts that promote a better work/life balance, and awareness-raising and training initiatives.
Together, diversity and inclusion represent one of the two main pillars of Eurazeo’s O+ ESG program. We promote inclusion and equal opportunities for all our colleagues at all stages of their journey, as well as within our portfolio companies.
Equality indicators at end-2020:
Beyond the numbers, we are engaged:
- From 2007, Eurazeo was a historical partner and contributed into the creation of the Women’s Forum’s Rising Talents initiative, which supports high-potential female talents under the age of 40.
- We support the French Chapter of the Level 20 initiative, launched in 2019 - including Outreach initiatives, mentoring, research work and events. Objective? To represent a greater number of women within the Private Equity industry.
- In 2019, we signed the France Invest Charter, which includes 30 commitments to gender equality. The aim to have 25% women with responsibility for investment committee decisions by 2030, 30% by 2035 and 40% women on investment teams by 2030.
- Since 2019, we are a signatory of the SISTA charter, which seeks to reduce disparities in funding granted to male and female entrepreneurs, as well as organizing discussions with female start-up founders. Our Venture and Growth teams take part in programs such as the Vivatech Female Founder Challenge.
- Since 2019, we have been running campaigns to raise awareness of cognitive bias, and of “everyday sexism” in particular.
- Every year, we provide information for ESG indices (FTSE, ISS, Sustainalytics etc.) and complete LP questionnaires on diversity and inclusion matters.
- We regularly take part in external events organized by non-profit organizations such as Printemps de la Mixité and Assises de la Parité.
- In 2020, Eurazeo achieved a score of 86 out of 100 in the French professional gender equality index (known as the Pénicaud-Schiappa index), based on the results for the following four indicators:
- 36/40 for the pay gap between women and men in comparable job categories and age groups;
- 35/35 for the difference in the rates of individual salary increases between women and men;
- 15/15 for the percentage of female employees receiving a salary increase upon returning from maternity leave;
- 0/10 for the number of employees of the underrepresented gender in the 10 highest-paid positions.
À lire aussi
11/05/2021 - TRIBUNE
Ensuring a truly inclusive work environment is key to developing and retaining women on their way to the top