The annual shareholders'meeting of Eurazeo will be held
on Thursday 28 April, 2022
at Pavillon Gabriel, 5 avenue Gabriel - 75008 Paris
In the context of the Covid-19 pandemic, the Company may be required to modify the planned procedures for holding and/or attending the Shareholders’ Meeting of April 28, 2022, in line with health and/or legal requirements. Shareholders are therefore invited to regularly consult the 2022 Shareholders’ Meeting section of the Company’s website (www.eurazeo.com), which will be updated to clarify, where applicable, the definitive procedures for holding and/or attending this Shareholders’ Meeting.
The Executive Board recalls that shareholders can choose between one of the following methods of participation:
- Participate physically at the Meeting,
- Voting by post or by Internet;
- Give proxy to the Chairman of the Shareholders’ Meeting; or
- Give proxy (or power of attorney) to any natural or legal person of their choice.
The Meeting will be streamed live in full on the Company’s website and a recording will be available for subsequent viewing.
One pre-requisite: demonstrate you are a shareholder
All shareholders, regardless of the number of shares they hold, may participate, vote by correspondence, or be represented at the Shareholder’s Meeting, provided they have presented evidence of their shareholder status at least 2 working days prior to the Shareholders’ Meeting date.
Securities must be recorded:
- in the registered share books kept on behalf of the Company by its agent, BNP Paribas Securities Services, for holders of registered shares; or
- in the share books kept by their authorized banking or financial intermediary, for holders of bearer shares; the intermediary must issue (electronically, where appropriate) an attendance certificate evidencing the recording of the shares in its share book and append this certificate to the instructions (admission card request, remote voting form, proxy form).
Voting by correspondence or proxy by mail
You must complete the single correspondence/proxy voting form.
- Registered shareholders should complete and sign the form received with the Notice of meeting and send it to:
BNP Paribas Securities Services
CTS Assemblées Générales
Les Grands Moulins de Pantin
9, rue du Débarcadère
93761 Pantin Cedex France
- Bearer shareholders should request this form from their financial intermediary. Once completed, the financial intermediary will forward the form to the above address, accompanied by an attendance certificate issued by it.
N.B. These documents must be received by BNP Paribas Securities Services, Service Assemblées Générales, at least three days prior to the date of the Shareholders’ Meeting.
Voting or appointing a proxy online
You can also vote online prior to the Shareholders’ Meeting, up to 3:00 p.m. on the day preceding the meeting. We nonetheless recommend that you don’t wait until the last minute to ensure your vote is registered.
The VOTACCESS site will be open on Monday April 11, 2022.
- Registered shareholders (pure and administered) can access the VOTACCESS site from the Planetshares site (https://planetshares.bnpparibas.com) using either their normal access codes or the ID number located in the top right-hand corner of their paper voting form. In the event of any difficulties, shareholders may contact BNP Paribas Securities at 0800 801 161 (from France) or +33 (0) 1 58 16 05 09 (from abroad). Shareholders should then follow instructions on-screen in order to vote and appoint or remove a proxy.
- Bearer shareholders should contact their financial intermediary to determine whether it is connected to the VOTACCESS site. Where this is the case, shareholders should connect to their intermediary’s internet portal and click on the icon beside the Eurazeo share line and follow the instructions.
Otherwise, you may email your instructions for the meeting to the entity servicing Eurazeo’s shares at email@example.com, after taking note of the terms and conditions set out in the Notice of Meeting. Only notification of appointment or revocation of mandates may be sent to the abovementioned email address, any other request or notification relating to another purpose may not be taken into account.
It is specified that for any proxy given by a shareholder without indication, the Chairman of the Shareholders’ Meeting will issue a vote in favor of the adoption of the draft resolutions presented or approved by the Executive Board and a vote against the adoption of all other draft resolutions.
When the shareholder has already cast his vote remotely or via the Internet, sent a proxy or requested his admission card, he cannot choose another method of participation.
If you wish to submit a written question
Any shareholder has the right to address to the Executive Board any written questions of its choice:
- by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt sent to the Chairwoman of the Executive Board, at the Company’s head office – Eurazeo, Legal Department, 1, rue Georges Berger – 75017 Paris, or
- electronically at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be taken into account, these questions must be received before the end of the fourth working day preceding the date of the Shareholders’ Meeting and imperatively be accompanied by a certificate of registration in account.
A common response may be given to these questions as long as they present the same content and the answers to the written questions will be deemed to have been given as soon as they are published directly on the company's website (www.eurazeo.com), in a section devoted to the Shareholders’ Meeting within the time limits required by the regulations.
- Notice of call BALO March 21, 2022 (in french only) 21/03/2022 PDF
- 2021 Universal Registration Document 25/03/2022 PDF
- statutory auditor's attestation related to the highest salaries (in french only) 07/04/2022 PDF
- statutory auditor's attestation related to corporate philantropy (in french only) 07/04/2022 PDF
- voting form 07/04/2022 PDF
- number of shares and voting rights as of march 21, 2022 07/04/2022 PDF
- Notice of call BALO April 11, 2022 (in french only) 11/04/2022 PDF
- VOTING RESULTS PDF