THE ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING OF EURAZEO
WAS HELD ON WEDNESDAY 28 APRIL, 2021
at Studio 8 Valois, 8 rue de Valois 75001 Paris
behind closed doors without the physical attendance of the shareholders
You can have access to the replay here.
Shareholders’ Meeting 2021
In the context of the Covid-19 epidemic and administrative measures limiting or prohibiting travel or collective gatherings for health reasons hindering the physical presence of its members, the Combined Shareholders’ Meeting of Eurazeo will be held on Wednesday April 28, 2021, at 10:00 a.m., behind closed doors, without the physical presence of shareholders and other persons entitled to attend. All the details and provisions relating to the physical presence of shareholders at the Shareholders’ Meeting are inapplicable. In this context, no admission card will be issued and shareholders will be able to exercise their voting rights only remotely or by correspondence and prior to the Shareholders’ Meeting.
They are invited to vote:
- by correspondence using the voting form provided for this purpose;
- by Internet on the secure voting platform Votaccess, or
- to give proxy to the Chairman of the Shareholders’ Meeting or to a person of their choice.
In order to allow a dialogue with shareholders during the Shareholders’ Meeting, a dedicated platform will be set up to allow shareholders to ask questions. The terms of access are specified below.
The Executive Board has appointed JCDecaux Holding, represented by M. Jean-Charles Decaux, and M. Olivier Merveilleux du Vignaux, as scrutineers, who have accepted these functions.
The Shareholders’ Meeting will be chaired by M. Michel David-Weill, in his capacity as Chairman of the Supervisory Board. M. Nicolas Huet, Eurazeo’s General Secretary, will act as Secretary of the Shareholders’ Meeting.
If you wish to ask questions directly during the Shareholders’ Meeting
You will have the opportunity to ask questions in writing on the dedicated platform that will be set up on Wednesday, April 28, 2021, from 9:00 a.m. until the end of the Q&A session.
Shareholders wishing to ask questions must first identify themselves by indicating their first name, last name, e-mail address and country of residence.
These questions may be answered together if they are similar in content or relate to the same subject. The Company will do its utmost to answer as many questions as possible in the order in which they are received within the time allotted for the Q&A session.
Questions on topics that could not be addressed during the meeting will be answered by topic as soon as possible after the meeting and published on the “Shareholders’ Meeting” page of the Eurazeo website.
Vote at the Shareholders’ Meeting
You can vote at the Shareholders’ Meeting by correspondence or give proxy to the Chairman or to a third party. You can also vote on-line, prior to the Meeting.
One pre-requisite: demonstrate you are a shareholder
All shareholders, regardless of the number of shares they hold, may vote by correspondence, or be represented at the Shareholder’s Meeting, provided they have presented evidence of their shareholder status at least 2 working days prior to the Meeting date (for example 12.00 a.m. Monday, Paris time, if the meeting is held on a Wednesday).
Securities must be recorded:
- in the registered share books kept on behalf of the Company by its agent, BNP Paribas Securities Services, for holders of registered shares; or
- in the share books kept by their authorized banking or financial intermediary, for holders of bearer shares; the intermediary must issue (electronically, where appropriate) an attendance certificate evidencing the recording of the shares in its share book and append this certificate to your instructions (remote voting form, proxy form).
Voting by correspondence or proxy by mail
You must complete the single correspondence/proxy voting form.
- Registered shareholders should complete and sign the form received with the Notice of meeting and send it to:
CTS Assemblées Générales
Les Grands Moulins de Pantin
9, rue du Débarcadère
93761 Pantin Cedex France
- Bearer shareholders should request this form from their financial intermediary. Once completed, the financial intermediary will forward the form to the above address, accompanied by an attendance certificate issued by it.
N.B. These documents must be received by BNP Paribas Securities Services, Service Assemblées Générales, at least three days prior to the date of the Shareholders’ Meeting.
Voting or appointing a proxy online
You can also vote online prior to the Shareholders’ Meeting, up to 3:00 p.m. on the day preceding the meeting. We nonetheless recommend that you don’t wait until the last minute to ensure your vote is registered.
- Registered shareholders (pure and administered) can access the VOTACCESS site from the Planetshares site (https://planetshares.bnpparibas.com) using either their normal access codes or the ID number located in the top right-hand corner of their paper voting form. In the event of any difficulties, shareholders may contact BNP Paribas Securities at +33 (0) 800 801 161 from France. Shareholders should then follow instructions on-screen in order to vote and appoint or remove a proxy.
- Bearer shareholders should contact their financial intermediary to determine whether it is connected to the VOTACCESS site. Where this is the case, shareholders should connect to their intermediary’s internet portal and click on the icon beside the Eurazeo share line and follow the instructions. Otherwise, you may email your instructions for the meeting to the entity servicing Eurazeo’s shares at firstname.lastname@example.org, after taking note of the terms and conditions set out in the Notice of Meeting.
If you wish to submit a written question
Any shareholder has the right to address to the Executive Board any written questions of their choice:
- by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt sent to the Chairwoman of the Executive Board, at the Company’s head office – Eurazeo, Legal Department, 1, rue Georges Berger – 75017 Paris, or
- electronically at the following address: email@example.com
To be taken into account, these questions must be received before the end of the second working day preceding the date of the Shareholders’ Meeting, ie Monday April 26, 2021 and imperatively be accompanied by a certificate of registration in account.
All the written questions and the answers that will be provided (including during the meeting) will be published on the Company’s website (www.eurazeo.com), in a section devoted to written questions, as soon as possible, and at the latest before the end of the fifth working day from the Shareholders’ Meeting.
- Written questions asked by shareholders – Shareholders’ Meeting Eurazeo (in french only) 28/04/2021 PDF
- Notice of call – BALO March 22, 2021 (in French only) 22/03/2021 PDF
- Table of unexpired delegations PDF
- Press release related to the publication of the Universal Registration Document – Fiscal Year 2020 25/03/2021 PDF
- Voting form PDF
- Statutory Auditors’ attestation related to the highest remunarations (in French only) PDF
- Statutory Auditors’ attestation related to corporate philantropy (in French only) PDF
- Disclosure of Shares and voting rights at the date of the premiminary notice of meeting (as of March 22, 2021) 07/04/2021 PDF
- Notice of call – BALO April 9, 2021 (in French only) 09/04/2021 PDF