Participating in Shareholders’ Meeting and voting are part of the fundamental rights of holding shares. This annual event is an invaluable opportunity for communication and dialogue. Several means of participation are available to ensure the maximum number of shareholders possible participate, stay informed and take part in decisions.
Eurazeo’s 2018 Shareholders’ Meeting
|Discover the presentation of the Shareholders’ Meeting|
Documents for the Shareholders’ Meeting of April 25, 2018
> Disclosure of shares and voting rights at the date of the preliminary notice of meeting (as of March 19, 2018)
> Voting Form
> 2017 Registration Document
> Report from the Executive Board and resolutions submitted to the Shareholders’ Meeting
> Statutory Auditors’ attestation related to the highest remunerations (in french only)
> Statutory Auditors’ attestation related to corporate philantropy (in french only)
> Voting Results
Participate as you choose
As you know, you can participate in Shareholders’ Meetings in person, vote by correspondence or be represented. You can also vote on-line, prior to the Meeting. In addition, Eurazeo places a webcast of the Meeting on-line for later viewing. You have several options.
One pre-requisite: demonstrate you are a shareholder
All shareholders, regardless of the number of shares they hold, may attend the Shareholders’ Meeting in person, vote by correspondence, or be represented at the Meeting, provided they have presented evidence of their shareholder status at least 2 working days prior to the Meeting date (for example 12.00 a.m. Monday, Paris time, if the meeting is held on a Wednesday).
Securities must be recorded: :
- in the registered share books kept on behalf of the Company by its agent, BNP Paribas Securities Services, for holders of registered shares; or
- in the share books kept by their authorized banking or financial intermediary, for holders of bearer shares; the intermediary must issue (electronically, where appropriate) an attendance certificate evidencing the recording of the shares in its share book and append this certificate to your instructions (remote voting form, proxy form, admission card request).
If you attend the Shareholders’ Meeting in person
We would be delighted if you could join us. Eurazeo’s Shareholders’ Meeting is a key moment. We are committed to ensuring it meets your expectations for information and dialogue and allows you to meet with executives of Eurazeo and companies in which we invest.
To access the Shareholders’ Meeting, you must provide proof of your identity and shareholder status on registration. To facilitate this process, we recommend that you obtain an admission card.
If you cannot attend the Shareholders’ Meeting
You can still vote.
Several options are available:
- be represented
- vote by correspondence
- send a proxy to the Company without indicating an agent; a vote will be recorded in your name in favor of the adoption of all resolutions presented or approved by the Executive Board.
You can communicate your instructions by mail or on line.
Voting by correspondence or proxy by mail
You must complete the single correspondence/proxy voting form.
- Registered shareholders should complete and sign the form received with the Notice of meeting and send it to:
|BNP Paribas Securities Services
CTS Assemblées Générales
Les Grands Moulins de Pantin
9, rue du Débarcadère
93761 Pantin Cedex – France
- Bearer shareholders should request this form from their financial intermediary. Once completed, the financial intermediary will forward the form to the above address, accompanied by an attendance certificate issued by it.
N.B. These documents must be received by BNP Paribas Securities Services, Service Assemblées Générales, at least three days prior to the date of the Shareholders’ Meeting.
Voting or appointing a proxy online
You can also vote online prior to the Shareholders’ Meeting, up to 3 p.m. on the day preceding the meeting. We nonetheless recommend that you don’t wait until the last minute to ensure your vote is registered.
- Registered shareholders (pure and administered) can access the VOTACCESS site from the Planetshares site (https://planetshares.bnpparibas.com) using either their normal access codes or the ID number located in the top right-hand corner of their paper voting form. In the event of any difficulties, shareholders may contact BNP Paribas Securities at +33 (0) 800 801 161 from France and 00 33 (0)1 58 16 05 09 from outside France. Shareholders should then follow instructions on-screen in order to vote and appoint or remove a proxy.
- Bearer shareholders should contact their financial intermediary to determine whether it is connected to the VOTACCESS site. Where this is the case, shareholders should connect to their intermediary’s internet portal and click on the icon beside the Eurazeo share line and follow the instructions. Otherwise, you may email your instructions for the meeting to the entity servicing Eurazeo’s shares at email@example.com, after taking note of the terms and conditions set out in the Notice of Meeting.
If you wish to submit a written question
Eurazeo’s Shareholders’ Meeting is an occasion for exchange between shareholders and Company representatives. All questions will of course be answered.
Furthermore, in accordance with the French Commercial Code (Code de commerce), all shareholders may submit written questions of their choice to the Executive Board. These questions should be addressed to the Chairman of the Executive Board at the Company’s registered office by recorded delivery letter with acknowledgment of receipt (Eurazeo – Direction Juridique, 1, rue Georges Berger, 75017 Paris – France) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), no later than the fourth working day preceding the Shareholders’ Meeting.
These questions should be accompanied by a certificate attesting to the recording of Eurazeo shares in a share account.